Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fantastic Fairytales - using Photostory 3

Over the past few weeks my fellow students and I have been slaving away on our group forum to decide upon the Six Principles of Assessment that we all agree on.  We have finally achieved this outcome - and I have written a couple of posts about my own personal views, that also incorporate the views of my fellow students.

This Blog now focuses on Part 2 of my assessment for Assessment and Reporting where we need to create an entire Assessment Package.  Until now I had no idea how talented those assessment writers must be.  Everything has to link together, connect to the curriculum frameworks and pedagogy, incorporate assessable elements, provide opportunities to assess FOR learning, be interactive in nature, flexible and adaptable and the list goes on .......I'm getting a headache just thinking about it all, hence I have decided to take a break and upload my Photostory Exemplar to this site so my lecturer can access it for my assignment.  Fingers crossed it works.

Let's hope she doesn't laugh at my attempts to narrate my story 'in character'... here goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment